Info Node: (zile.info)Top
(dir) Overview (dir) Back to Software Index
This is the _Zile_ manual.
Zile is another Emacs-clone. Zile is a customizable,
self-documenting real-time display editor. Zile was written to be as
similar as possible to Emacs; every Emacs user should feel at home with
- An overview of the Zile editor.
- The characteristics of Zile.
- Invoking Zile
- Command line options that you can give to Zile.
- Initialization file
- The ``.zile'' initialization file.
- Getting help
- How to get help in Zile.
- Key names
- How the keys are named.
- Key bindings
- The functions associated with keys.
- The list of functions.
- The list of variables.
- Bug reports
- How to report a bug.
automatically generated by info2www version 1.2